Being thankful doesn’t always come easy...even for children. Having an attitude of gratitude can change their outlook on life and bring happiness to their hearts.
This gratitude devotional encourages children to think about the things in their lives that they are thankful for.
Watch their faces light up with smiles as they focus their hearts and minds on things that are good.
Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things. Philippians 4:8 NIV
- Perfect gift for children ages 7-12 (grade level 1-5), friends, family, birthdays, Easter, and more.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Pages: 160
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC
- Hardcover - Thick pearlescent paper wrapped over board allows for an extremely smooth finish with a subtle iridescence that captures the light and lends a touch of elegance.
- Spot UV Gloss - Gloss applied in specific places on the cover illuminates specific design elements and provides added texture.
- Standard debossing - Cover debossing causes indentations that create varied textures and enhance intricate designs.
- Smythe-sewn binding - This high-quality sturdy binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding.
- Interior paper - This matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability