Difference Makers Bible Study Book includes printed content for six small group sessions, personal study between sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and tips for leading a group.
When we look at the needs in the world around us, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. And that feeling often leads to paralyzing inaction. With so much to do, how do we know where to start? We feel unqualified to lead change; however, God leads through unlikely people. We start by discovering the purpose and mission God has designed for us. As followers of Jesus, we have been called to make a difference for the kingdom of God.
The truth is that you were created for more than watching. You have a history-changing, difference-making, life-giving, Spirit-empowered legacy to leave. This study will motivate and equip you to get off the sidelines and into the thick of ministry with Jesus. As He works through you, you will pray, go, and give of yourself to make an eternal difference.
1. The Definition of a Difference Maker
2. The Identity of a Difference Maker
3. The Purpose of a Difference Maker
4. The Mission of a Difference Maker
5. The Trials of a Difference Maker
6. The Commitment of a Difference Maker
• Six small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Live with a greater commitment to make a difference where you are.
• Learn from the examples of unlikely biblical difference makers.
• Understand how the Holy Spirit leads and empowers believers for world-changing ministry.
• Recognize that the purpose to make a difference is found in Jesus.
• Take the ministry that God has placed on your heart and make it a reality.
• Understand your place in the mission to which God has called all believers.
• Learn how to overcome trials and hardships on the path to making a difference.
• Develop the commitment to continue making a difference throughout your life.