When we explore the remarkable narratives of our biblical heroes we tend to forget that they all had a backstory too, with months and years of development, even difficulty, which fortified their spiritual muscle and prepared them for the tasks that made their lives unforgettable.
This Bible study, focusing on one of the premier ancient prophets, is your invitation to surrender to that process. Join Priscilla Shirer on a journey through the life and times of Elijah. Find out how the fire on Mount Carmel was forged in the valley of famine, and how the emboldened, fiery faith you crave is being crafted by God in your life right now.
- 7 weeks of group discussion
- 6 personal study segments between group sessions
- Digging Deeper articles for each session
- Leader guide in the back of the book for small group questions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered