Interior designer Joanna Gaines believes that every home should tell a story. On her HGTV show Fixer Upper, she rewrote the narratives of houses in Waco, Texas, refreshing them with functional layouts, rustic details, and a sense of relaxed sophistication. To share her unique vision and authenticity with families around the world, she created Magnolia Home, a line of furniture and home accessories that suit a modern, mindful lifestyle.
A soft garden breeze of dewy moss and herbal greens play delicately atop sweet floral notes.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any “bloom” from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 55 hour burn time
- Soy wax blend, fragrance
- Poured in the USA