Help your children learn the Bible with 52 Bible Words Every Kid Should Know by Carrie Marrs, a fun year-long devotional that answers kids' questions about the Bible.
Some of the words in the Bible are tough--especially for kids! This 52-week devotional will expand your children's faith-vocabulary and help them understand the Bible even better. Each devotion includes:
- A biblical word or idea with a definition short enough to memorize
- A look at how that word affects our relationship with God, written in kid-friendly language
- A "Find It in the Bible" section that connects the term to a Bible story
- A creative "Try It Out" activity that makes each word even more memorable
- Colorful, humorous artwork that will delight readers
This valuable resource for kids:
- Includes a colorful ribbon bookmark and a presentation page to make gift-giving easy
- Is for ages 6 to 10
- Is a great gift for baptisms, baby dedications, and Easter
- Is a great solution for children's ministry needs (VBS, small groups, and children's church)
- Fits perfectly on a child's nightstand at 5-1/2 x 8 in.