How do you explain being thankful to a child? You show them all that God gives you each and every day.
God Is Giving is a seasonal board book in bestselling author Amy Parker’s God Is series. Little ones will learn how to feel thankful for all that God gives to us and our world. God Is Giving fits perfectly into little hands and easily wipes clean. This adorable board book is perfect for:
- ages 0 to 4
- a classroom story time focused on thankfulness, kindness, or gratitude
- reading aloud together as a bedtime story
- birthdays, holiday gift giving, or as an addition to your home library
From tiny acorns to a harvest moon to our loved ones gathered around the table for a festive meal, God’s gifts surround you. God Is Giving teaches children how to:
- be thankful for all that God provides
- identify everyday blessings and show appreciation
- be kind and considerate
If you enjoy God Is Giving, check out the books in the series: God Is With Us, God Is Love, and God Is Hope.