The ESV Following Jesus Bible is full of outstanding content designed to help children understand and enjoy the Bible. Designed for children ages 8–12 as they transition from a beginner’s Bible, nearly every other page features a box answering the who, what, where, when, or why of a particular text. “Seeing Jesus” sections explain how certain Bible passages point to Christ and “Following Jesus” sections connect the Bible with the hearts and lives of young readers.
Additional content includes book introductions, a glossary, Old and New Testament timeline art, and kid-friendly maps. “God’s Word for Me When...” and “God’s Word for Me About...” pages also help orient kids to key Scriptures on various topics.
The ESV Following Jesus Bible will strengthen children in their faith and teach them what it means to be a disciple of Jesus.
- Feature boxes answer the Who, What, Where, When, or Why of a text
- “Following Jesus” sections explain a text and apply it to a child's life
- “Seeing Jesus” sections help children understand how a text points to Jesus
- Book introductions
- Old Testament and New Testament timeline art
- Kid-friendly maps
- Articles and charts
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Lifetime guarantee
- Packaging: L-card (HC), O-wrap (TruTone)