||Out of stock
It's hard to know a God we don't understand, and it's hard to love a God we don't know.
But our God wants to be known and loved, and He’s told us a lot about Himself in the pages of His Word.
Join Tara-Leigh Cobble in this 7-session study as she breaks down the intimidating doctrine of the Trinity. You'll discover a beautiful, foundational view of our Triune God that will transform how you relate to Him. Understanding God's three-in-oneness and each of the Persons of God individually—Father, Son, and Spirit—will lead you to deeper intimacy with God and greater joy in knowing Him!
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete among 7 weeks of group sessions, including daily Scripture reading
- Daily audio clips, approximately 5–10 minutes
- Five days a week of Scripture memory
- Seven enriching teaching videos, approximately 15–20 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Discover and better understand an intimidating doctrine that is so vital to our faith.
- Explore the Trinity as a whole and examine the role and work of each Person of the Trinity individually.
- Understand how to apply the truth of who God is in the Trinity to your everyday life and how you can relate to Him.