1 Million Copies Sold in Series
ECPA Christian Book Award Winner
When is the right time to tell your children about sex? And how do you introduce such a sensitive and sometimes awkward topic? Award-winning authors Stan and Brenna Jones are here to equip you with the strategies, tools, and insights for age-appropriate discussions with your children.
In this honest and practical guide to building a biblical foundation of sexuality, you’ll learn strategies for:
- Developing healthy dialogue with your kids
- How and when to explain the details of sex
- Preparing for the physical changes of puberty
- Preparing for dating, romance, and sexual attraction
- Encouraging a commitment to chastity and sexual health
- What to do if you’re getting a late start telling your kids about sex
Now revised and updated with helpful material on sexual orientation, gender identity, and the dangers of pornography.
Get the rest of the bestselling God’s Design for Sex series so you can start healthy discussions with your children at each stage of life―from toddlers to teens.